Thursday, March 29, 2012

quotable quotes



Of course! I was sitting at home. I did not have a single film. I was jobless before marriage. And now I have six-seven films. A crazy calendar!
-----Vivek Oberoi on his wife Priyanka being lucky for him.

Darling, you were jobless coz you took on Salman Khan and it really did take a few years before people could start working with you and not incur the wrath of Steroid Khan. I mean, your wife is nice and all that but her absence had nothing to do with you finding no work for a few years. Remember that press-conference-thingy you called a few years ago after which your then-girlfriend ditched you quickly (smartly) along with the rest of the industry? That was the cause of no work.

2 comments:

  1. i feel sorry for priyanka...she married this idiot and got stuck with the short end of the stick. Feel for you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, I think she knew what she was getting into and probably didn't have anything else going for her.

    ReplyDelete