Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dangerous Ishq First Look - Event photos

A few pictures from the Dangerous Ishq First look event yesterday. Lord knows how much they paid people to attend this thing. I don't like Karishma's hair - she could have done something much more glamorous with it - makes her looks old and her ears look huge.


The hero heroine of the film - after almost 10 years back on screen

The other Arya Babbar, Rajneesh Duggal, Karishma Kapoor, Vikram, Bhatt, Divya Dutta 
WTF is Gracy Singh doing here? Its like she disappeared and then suddenly came back. Is that what the film represents?
Guys, I did women-centric films before Vidya Balan came along and stole my thunder. I am the first modern actress to do women centric films. In fact I am the first actress to do women centric films in 3D - make sure you get that. I didn't get time for my teeth whitening today - can you tell?

They should have spent a little less o Karishma's wardrobe and a little more on Divya's. She is such an under rated actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment