Thursday, April 26, 2012

John plans on taking the plunge




Priya and I have decided to get married this year.
I met Priya through a common friend and there was an instant connection. I can talk to her about anything. Ours is a very honest relationship. We can tell each other everything. I think that is a benchmark for a healthy relationship
I know it will be this year, but I don't know when. It could be in a few months or a few weeks. I am a very impulsive guy. So I might decide to get married next week!
I can be myself with her. There are no pretenses. We don't even fight, though we argue sometimes.....


-----John Abraham on the current love of his life, Priya. It has been a pretty great year for him so far - Houseful2 did really well and his maiden venture Vicky Donor did fantastically well too. The breakup with Bips actually worked for him.
Somewhere Bipasha is breaking things in a fit of rage and looking for more slutty stuff to do as a last effort to show to John what h is missing.

3 comments:

  1. straight in the day...gay by night....
    And this man had commitment probs wid Bips.... Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows what the real story is!! Its all speculation

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will never know the real lives of ppl in BTOWN!!

    ReplyDelete