Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let the blame games begin!!

The much talked about tiff between Sanjay Dutt and RGV is now official after RGV admitted to it in print. Of course, when his latest crap-fest Department was being shot, he called the very same reports a "joke". But now that Department released and died at the box office, he has no qualms about admitting that there was a problem. In his own words -

Whatever else happening to Department I am supremley happy tht I don’t nd 2 see the faces of Sanjay dutt nd Dharam uberoi fr rest of my life. 
Frm forcing me 2 take kangana out of the film 2 constantly cornering me 2 change screenplay I had the most horrible time wrking wth Dutt. 

He also did an interview with Mumbai Mirror where he gave some pretty strong statements. 
I am not blaming anyone except myself. The biggest mistake I made was to go to an actor as unprofessional and as unimaginably erratic as Dutt.
he problems were innumerable, ranging from Dutt’s coming late to last-minute cancellation of shoots and schedules to erratically wanting to change the content of scenes in the name of creative discussions that are not to be confused with mindless interference. Aamir and me had creative differences during Rangeela but I didn’t pay heed to the mistakes he pointed out. Despite Rangeela becoming a blockbuster, when I saw the film much later, I felt I had gotten away with the mistakes that he had pointed out. I genuinely believe Rangeela would have been a bigger hit had I listened to Aamir. The difference being Aamir’s suggestions and observations came from a long and intense deliberation on his part and not like Dutt who was blurting out without thinking, encouraged by the likes of Dharam who pander to him for their personal benefits.

Wow! His side of the story looks bad! 
And it looks like Jr Bachchan recommended Sanjay when RGV first approached him for the role so RGV now blames him for RGV's bad decision!
....the truth is that when Abhishek was supposed to do Rana’s role, it was he who convinced me about Dutt against my better judgement. Later on, he couldn’t do the film and I was left with Dutt. So I definitely blame Abhishek for making me go through this though it was unintentional on his part.

Let's wait for Manyata to craft something up for Sanjay to say Sanjay's reaction! And check out the full interview here in the meantime!

And let the hunger blame games begin!!

1 comment:

  1. heyy can you do a post on Ayan Mukherjee and some slap scene on JAwani Diwani or watevr sets please??
    and as for RGV,didn't he have a tiff with ABSr. some time ago??
    sahiy film nai chali toh blame actor ko karo..naitoh uski wwah wah karo

    ReplyDelete