Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trouble letting go

It looks like Bipasha "I don't need John" Basu didn't take the news of John possible getting married to his latest squeeze Priya later this year very well.
She gave an interview in which she basically first didn't acknowledge him and then subtly called him out on cheating on her. Excerpts below - 



John has announced he plans to get married this year...
I'm sorry, my memory span is very short. I only remember people I've met three months ago. I don't remember anybody before that!


Are you happy for him?
Yes, of course! It's good if people have intentions to settle down. I congratulate him in a heartfelt way.


Are you in touch with him?
Not at all.


Can exes remain friends?
Yes, exes can be good friends, but after a certain time. Though no break-up is a good break-up, time heals everything, including broken friendships. It also depends on the kind of people they are, their mindsets and the reasons for the break ups. But cheating, infidelity and deceit are generally tough to forgive, and in those cases, real friendship is not possible.


Did John cheat on you in the 9 years you were together?
I reserve my comments.


Do you think you can be friends with him?
I really don't know. I have forgiven and forgotten though...


When you get into a serious relationship, will you treat your man differently from how you'd treated John?
Of course. I'll put myself first now. Usually, I am a giver, but it won't be the same in my next relationship.


I'd want the man in my life to do more for me, to accept me the way I am and not change me. He has to fit into my life, not the other way round - as it was in the past.


Wow! Its been a year and she clearly hasn't let go! I bet the news of John and Priya possibly tying the knot after screwing around for just a year isn't helping either

No comments:

Post a Comment