Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mrs Farah Khan in preparation for her acting debut in A film opposite Boman Irani. Of cours Shirish Kunder's wife doesn't want to admit it. Not the fact that she did get a little nip and tuck done. She admits that without hesitation. Just the fact that she did it for the film. This is the crappy reason she gave for doing it -
I did not do it to pursue my acting aspirations, otherwise I would have done it before the film’s shoot began. It is just that as I had delivered triplets, my tummy was hanging. There was no way any amount of exercise and diet would help. It is something that I wanted to do for personal reasons. As I currently had time on hand, I went for it after doing extensive research on it. Yea right! It just happened to coincide with her acting debut! Accept it - everyone in Bollywood does it, no biggie!

2 comments:

  1. Atleast she accepts it..
    And what's ur take on Satyamev Jayate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dreamy, I've watched the 3 episodes so far and I have mixed feelings. Will blog about that in a new post

    ReplyDelete