Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Creep alert

SRK gave a rather creepy interview to the Times of India along with Priyanka Chopra (that sound you just heard was Gauri throwing dishes at Mannat). They were promoting their upcoming film, Don2
An excerpt from the interview is below






Interviewer: SRK, you call her a jungli billi in one dialogue. Is she like that?
SRK: She is my tame rat. 
PC: I'm not a rat, and I'm certainly not tame. 
PC: Please find a better-looking animal to compare me to. 
SRK: Ok, she is my tame rabbit. Look, I am extremely, extremely, extremely fond of her and I have a huge amount of genuine love and respect for her talent. She is really talented as an actor and I am not saying it because she is sitting here. I like learning from actors who know more than me; Priyanka is one of them. She is one of those actors who knows more than me in her own way. But she is not over-smart. She knows everything; yet there is a naivete about her that I find endearing and interesting. Sometimes I feel a little bad that I'm treating her so badly in Don2. 
PC: Shah Rukh, you are just basically patronising, that is a personality trait and you cannot help it. Ok guys, I'm supposed to be really tough in Don2. And even after I have given a really tough shot, SRK comes up to me and says: 'Oh she is so cute.' How will I ever be able to be tough after that? 
SRK: I've seen you when you were 19. 
PC: No, when I was 17. 
SRK: Ok 17; that's why I think of you with a huge amount of fondness. You are sweet even when you try to be tough. And I found it cute in the scene where I get arrested and you put handcuffs on me. Remember I said, "Oh, kinky!' and you said, 'Iski aadat daal lo, Don.' I found that so cute. 
PC: There you go again!


I have a feeling Gauri is going to be throwing more than just dishes!
Here is a link to the full interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment