Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mama spills the beans

This is old news but I've read it only now.
Neetu Singh gave an interview to FirstPost last week where she talks about the apple of her eye.


She really has a tight leash on him. Future girlfriends, take note - 


On disciplining him - 

Luckily my word held a lot of weight for him. My word was the last word, he would not cross it.
If I said NO, he would not argue, he would just listen to me.


On the "bad patch" in her marriage - 
I was very troubled in my married life. I think he must have been 15 or so, when Rishi and I went through a really bad patch. I have always felt that while my daughter should be innocent and learn to face life as it comes, my son should be street smart and know everything about life. So I would sit with Ranbir and talk to him. For hours, I would tell him all I felt was right and wrong with my marriage, try to explain it all to him. I think he was my best friend then, my only confidant. I would talk my heart out to him, as to no one else


Well, that settles it then. His mother messed him up.
Why the heck would you discuss your marital problems with your 15 year old son???? How mature did you think he was?


On him being termed a "ladies man"
I think he is charming, but he is very shy. I don’t see him approaching a girl. It’s they who make the first move, and he is too soft to say no, and gets involved. But he does confide in me, sometimes asks my advice. And I speak to him like a friend, and even try to get him out of an involvement if that is the best option


Seriously, future girlfriends/wife - BEWARE!


The full interview is available here for anyone who is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment