Monday, November 28, 2011

Not very force-ful





I know Force has been out for a while but I only gt around to seeing it this past weekend. I had heard that the film was tolerable and John wasn't as bad.
Also, the guy at the video store highly recommended it when I asked him for a good movie to watch this weekend. After I watched the movie, I cursed him for wasting 2.5 hours of my life. Here is my quick review - 


The movie was choppy - at times, it was hard to tell what the heck was going on


How the hell did Genelia get John's cell number when he didn't give it to her? Stalk much, dear?


John's performance was nothing to boast about. He could boast about his bod but thats pretty much it. Everything else was terrible.


Genelia was worse than John. I've heard she is an OK actress but after I watched this movie, she was terrible. I wanted to throw the remote at my TV to make her stop talking. Her "ACP Sir" bit didn't help. And when she "wanted to make love", it was not convincing at all, no passion in her voice - probably coz she was thinking of Ritesh Deshmukh. 


Vidyut Jamwal is the man! He was better  than John and Genelia! No wonder John was pissed off at with Force in general although it was his first solo hit. And no wonder he doesn't want to do the sequel. Vidyut definitely made an impact. His abs did too!


The music was pretty decent - no complaints there.

No comments:

Post a Comment