Friday, November 25, 2011

Not so much verbal diarrhea

Ranveer Singh did an interview recently while promoting his upcoming Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl and actually didn't sound as much of an airhead that he is - 




On being termed as a ladies man - 
It feels absolutely great being termed a ladies man, but that doesn’t mean I am a Casanova, at least not in this phase of my life. I might have been, but now I am a good boy. People tend to confuse the real me with the reel me. It was a thrill during my teenage years where I two and three timed girls, but that’s a thing of the past.


On his "friendship" with Anushka Sharma - 
When I began my career, she was my only close friend. We are still great friends. We catch movies together and after shoot grab a meal together also. But beyond that, there is no other relationship. I mean, come on, look at her! Doesn’t she deserve someone better than me? She is beautiful, intelligent and very independent. I honestly think she deserves Mr Right and I am not Mr Right now!


On doing multi-hero projects - 
The benchmark is set and any project that raises it, multi-star cast or not, I would be keen to do it. Yes, I have to be excited about the script, my role and the co-star.



No comments:

Post a Comment