Friday, December 16, 2011

The Dirty Picture Success party

Bollywood showed up to celebrate with Ekta Kapoor and team for the success of The Dirty Picture

The "hero" of the film - Vidya Balan rocking that saree

Anil Thadani and Raveena Tandon - how much work has she had done??

Bappi "Ooh La la" Lahiri

The oversized shawl doesnt look bad here but OMG that footwear HAS to go. Throw it, burn it, bury it. But it really MUST go

Almost-hitched Ritesh and Genelia

This is Kangana Ranaut. I don't know where to begin. Her makeup is terrible. She reminds me of swan queen! She's really gone and mucked up her face. She's going to do great justice to that mutant role in Papa Roshan's next.

Rishi "dancing darling" Kapoor with Farah Khan - maybe she can teach you how to dance without  breaking  yourself

Mr Farah Khan

Sr Bachchan made it...in velvet

"Yes I was in the movie too. I did that dance on the bed when Vidya said she'd sleep with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment