Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ugh

So far when I'd seen the promos of Players, I thought it looked good. The promos made me want to watch the movie when it comes out. I don't have super-high expectations of it but it looked slick. Other than scruffy and Imtiaz Ali's twin Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sikander Kher everyone looked half decent - even Abhishek Bachchan. Then they went and released this piece of crap today and there is no way in hell I am watching this movie anymore. The song really brought down the overall look and feel of this movie!
It is TERRIBLE, the lyrics suck, Abhishek is tolerable and Sonam Kapoor made me want to throw something at the screen so I wouldn't have to tolerate her feeble attempt at being sexy. You don't believe me? Take a look for yourself then

No comments:

Post a Comment