Tuesday, December 13, 2011

UPDATE - Bits and bytes - Serial kisser feels left out, SRK vs Akshay!

Remember how Emran felt that Vidya Balan was hogging the film promotions for The Dirty Picture and how he said he didn't have any problem with her?
Well, he's now come out to say that he doesn't quite like sharing screen space with the other actors. Of course he doesn't make any direct references to Vidya but its pretty obvious coz he says - I’m used to having free ground in my films. In The Dirty Picture, I had to share it with other actors. I admit that the script is the real hero of the film, but I think I have proved my worth. Now I feel I should be as important as the script of the film.
Tushar Kapoor was a joke in the movie and the biggest star was Vidya so he might as well have said that! Don't worry sweetheart, you'll have an opportunity to focus on your serial kissing abilities in sequels of Jannat and Murder or in Ghanchakkar which we know you'll be doing with UTV!


While SRK was talking out of his butt at DIFF and promoting his opus, Akshay Kumar snuck around and struck a deal with Kolaveri-singer Dhanush for the hindi-remake rights of the crazy-ass song.
Akshay: 1, SRK: 0!! Well SRK refused Tees Maar Khan and Akshay lapped it up. We all know how that turned out! 
This turns out to be false - Akshay claims he hasn't bought the rights to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment