Monday, December 19, 2011

Living in a bubble



Rakhi Sawant never fails to entertain. Here are a few bytes from an interview someone conducted - 
On comparing herself to Katrina - 

I have done this in 'Dekhta hai tu kya' and she did this in 'Shiela ki jawaani'. In 'Chikni Chameli', she is again following me. It seems Katrina really likes me...It's alright if someone wants to follow me and dance.
Darling, I don't think Katrina needs to follow you. Granted, you are a good dancer but seriously, I don't think Katrina is having sleepless nights thinking about overcoming you!


On never having won an award - 
Aamir and I are similar. Neither he gets awards, nor do I. But we have won the heart of India and we do not need an award
Yes, Aamir's performance in Lagaan and Rang de Basanti are comparable to yours in that flop-fest Dil Bole Hadippa!!









No comments:

Post a Comment