Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yea right!

I don't want to endorse anything or be a part of a campaign that's overtly sexual in nature. A condom advertisement would leave a certain impact on the audience. Also it was for a long period of two years. The success of The Dirty Picture has proved that the audience is ready to accept me in a different light. Playing a prude was a risk that played off and now I want to expand my horizon and take on more interesting characters. Doing such an ad would only amplify the image I am trying to move away from.
-------Emran Hashmi on refusing an endorsement for condoms.


What about Raaz 3D and Jannat 2 then???? Are you "expanding your horizon" with those movies???? Or do you make exceptions for movies that the Bhatts are involved with?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment