Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tuesday bytes

Duckface gets picky! Even though she is only 1 film old and didn't get rave reviews in her debut, Nargis "I have an American accent, not a British one like Katrina" Fakhri wants to do solo projects. She doesn't want to share the screen with another lead actress. Yea, she is pretty but considering she is going to have to dub for the next few films till her dialogue delivery improves, I wonder if she has the right to be picky! Watch yourself, duckface! The projects - whether solo leads or multi-leads will help pay for your swanky new pad!



Kangana "I don't need anyone" Ranaut is competing with Kareena Kapoor for the biggest biatch title.

On UTV 's Live my Life, she told her fan she never accepts her mistakes! Sound advice to be giving someone. Her exact words - I don't accept my mistakes. I never say I'm wrong, not even if I'm hanged.
Yes, accepting your mistakes does make you a smaller person. Her personal life must be interesting if she never accepts her mistakes!




Bipasha "I am friends with all my ex-es except John" Basu almost crapped her pants when she figured someone was following her in St Petersburg in Russia. Interestingly Bipasha isn't considered important enough to have a security personnel with her at all times so she was alone. And when she realized she was being followed, she called up Sikandar and Omi to come rescue her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment