Saturday, January 21, 2012

Copy cat

The Jodi Breakers team released a video for Bipasha. Thats the name of the song - Bipasha.
And it features......Bipasha!! Surprising!!


Anyways, I watched the song and quite liked it. It sounds good, Bipasha actually looks good and not sleazy (minus the pathetic b00b shake she does at one point)


Then I started humming it and it sounded like something I had heard before. And the more I hummed, I was convinced I had heard it before. So I logged on and looked up the song and sure enough, someone has come to the conclusion I had much earlier. It sounds like Beyonce and Shakira's beautiful liar!!! And some of the steps (the hip stuff) looks like its been ripped from the song as well!!!


Of course Shakira and Beyonce are MUCH hotter and definitely better dancers. But I gotta admit Bipasha does look good in the song.
Do you see the similarity between the two?






1 comment:

  1. this song was also playing her her leaked birthday video

    ReplyDelete