Tuesday, January 10, 2012

quotable quotes



Till now I was only being compared to XYZ and I was really struggling to make a mark for myself... probably I am on the right path to make my individuality, which gives me immense pleasure
-----Zarine Khan on being happy she is now recognized as Zarine.
XYZ?????Really???? When you know its only Katrina you've been compared to?? And you don't even want to say her name?
And I am not exactly sure what you've achieved, darling. You probably want to forget your debut in Veer which earned you the Fatrina title. And Character Dheela just emphasized it.
And although I am not a fan of Katrina, you gotta admit she has made it in Bollywood. So she isn't XYZ, she is Katrina, WAY more popular than you are. So its OK being compared to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment