Monday, January 23, 2012

Grudges



Wow! Ameesha Patel holds a serious grudge against...well, pretty much the entire lot of actors these days.
Hrithik Roshan and Ameesha debuted together in Kaho Naa Pyaa Hai and while the film did wonders for Hrithik's career, no one really cared about Ameesha's. Ameesha clearly blames Papa Roshan for her miserable launch in a recent interview -
I was not a filmy kid and I came around the time when all the star kids including Kareena and Hrithik were being launched.
I had to crawl while they were already running. I am still from outside and I don't have a godfather.


She conveniently forgets Vikram Bhatt with whom she had a LONG relationship and even moved in with him after fighting with her parents.
I guess even Vikram didn't want to recommend her to anyone!


And then she takes a CLEAR shot at Katrina Kaif and Shilpa. I guess she won't be signing Katrina for any of her films with her "partner" Kuunal Goomer! I did not even have a filmy boyfriend to push me for roles. No Salman was my boyfriend, no Akshay Kumar, none of them.


Having a filmy background doesn't always work, Ameesha. Remember, what hapenned to your brother? Oh thats right, his career sank faster than yours!!


Ameesha does have a really good sense of humor though coz she did say she was going to act in all her home ventures because - 
I am young, pretty and a good actress


Ha! Good luck to Kunal and you, darling. I have a feeling that after the first 2 flops, Kunal will lose interest in whatever it is you are offering him to work with you and ask that you stay behind the scenes and not in front where people can actually see, hear and have to tolerate you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment