Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Deepika pisses people off



Deepika Padukone knows which basket to put her eggs into!! Or which basket is more valuable :)


After screwing around Ramesh Taurani's (Race 2 producer) schedule and shooting for the film for 6 days, she realized the grass is greener on the other side. i.e Hollywood. Well, and Tollywood.
She decided she didn't want to get lost in between Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and John Abraham and decided to quit the film for something in Hollywood and Rajnikant Kochadadaiyan
If that wasn't worse, she decided she wasn't going to tell the producer until he finds out through the media. And Ramesh Taurani is pissed!!
This is him ranting - 

I have been a part of the Hindi cinema industry for 25 years. I have made several blockbusters. I have worked with famous actresses like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Vidya Balan and Kareena Kapoor. But I have never faced a situation like this before
Earlier, in October, we had to change our schedule since Deepika had date problems. This was due to her film with Ayan Mukerji to be produced by Karan Johar. At the time, I had spoken to Karan and worked out a schedule that would help Deepika manage both the projects. Now, when everything is in place, she just walks out after six days of shoot. What can I say? We are left with no choice. Our directors and the other actors are extremely annoyed with her
On that day (Jan 27), people kept calling me asking whether Deepika was out of Race 2. I was clueless. I called her and asked her. She simply said that she would come to my office by 5 pm with her new manager to work out everything.
At around 3 pm, she called to say that she wouldn’t be able to keep the appointment. However, her manager would be present on her behalf. Finally, when the manager arrived, he simply told me that Deepika wouldn’t be able to do our film. And that’s because she is doing a major Hollywood project. Now imagine!
After she got back from LA I went to Kurla where she was shooting. We tried to reason it out with her. But she refused to even listen. Forget about anything else, she did not even apologise for her action. She seems to have no remorse.


I am sure Deepika's camp will come out with a totally different version of the story. Maybe someone will tell Mallya-boy and he will tweet about the un-importance of Ramesh Taurani and how he needs to "pipe down"!!
Oh wait, she dumped him for being a air-head!

No comments:

Post a Comment