Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saifu's first solo hit :P

Saifu's infamous fight is all over the news. I swear, if this is a cheap publicity gimmick for their Bond-copy Agent Vinod, low blow, Saifu!
Anyways, Saifu was hiding for the most part from police at his Chammak Challo's apartment and when better sense prevailed made his way to the Colaba police station.


In less than 90 minutes, he was released on a 15000 Rs bail. Bah! That;'s what he spends on one meal!! How the hell is this supposed to be any kind of punishment for him?
He didn't have to wait an extra day, didn't have to appear before a magistrate for bail - nothing.
He gets special treatment coz he is above the common man - obviously.


Anyways Saifu played the victim card and released the following statement - 
There was an ugly incident last night where my friends and the ladies with us were abused and I was assaulted. I was hit and I defended myself. I have been to the police station to answer the requirements of the law, as I am a law-abiding citizen. I have also filed a complaint about what happened last night and I am confident justice will be done. I have seen the interviews given on TV and they look like decent people and I cannot believe that the same people were so aggressive the night before and the lies that they are saying about me with such straight faces. I think they have the CCTV footage in the restaurant that will prove everything. I hope the media is able to remain impartial while the matter is being decided. I don't think any gentleman would have behaved differently


Ooh, they SHOULD release that video. Where are camera-phone when you need them??


Iqbal Sharma, the guy who got his butt kicked has a different story to tell though. Apparently Saifu and his friends beat up Iqbal and his father-in-law and refused to apologize saying "I have been brought up in a very cultured family". Nice!


Some pictures of Saifu darling at the police station and giving his statement - 
Cops lining outside the Colaba police station in preparation for Saifu's arrival

Haha! I got away!! Yea Yea!!

No more questions! My lawyer has asked me not to say anything outside the statement he prepared for me!

Walking into the Colaba police station. The guy on the right is more concerned about getting a good shot

What to do? Poor me. Pity me. I am the victim here. Do you buy this crap?

2 comments:

  1. Noone would get into a fight just for the hell of it. I am pretty sure there's something behind this story. You just can't take side. Sometimes truth get lost when it comes to high profile cases. That guy said that Safu and party were loud well What do you expect? Ppl aren't allowed to chat? Stupid.
    To be fair I didn't know that Safu had it in him. I've always looked at him as a sissy. He def changed my mind when he kicked that guys ass. lol He got street cred now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, there are 2 sides to every story and I don't think Saif or Iqbal are innocent by any means. However, violence is NEVER the answer and if Saif threw the first blow as Iqbal alleges, then I am disappointed.

    ReplyDelete