Tuesday, February 14, 2012



Ugh! Bipasha goes ON and ON about her discomfort with making out on screen. This is what she said while trying to promote Jodi Breakers - 

I am scared of kissing on screen. Yes, on-screen kissing nerves me to death and I had a really very uncomfortable experience in 'Jodi Breakers' with R. Madhavan who is a friend
I had to kiss him, it was important for the film, so there was no convincing that was required. I knew I would do it but the process is not easy


Darling, thats not the impression we get when we see you go to town with Dino, Ranbir, Aftab, Akshay and heaven knows who!!
Either do it or don't!! Clearly it doesn't make you THAT uncomfortable that you want to stop altogether!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...Have been reading this site for sometime now.....you do have some good pictures and your write ups are not bad either...My two cents: Replace the pink tacky background with something classy, adjust the font. Its too large and inconsistent... visit sites like Open Magazine where a lot of Bollywood gup shup loving junta visits for its routine fix from Mr. Masand and leave your site address in your signature...should help u build a good fan following....

    ReplyDelete