Wednesday, February 29, 2012

quotable quotes

I can't say that I'm in a serious, committed relationship. But I'm not leading a boring life. I don't know if I can reveal who I'm dating but time and again, we all need our share of fun!
----Tushhar Kapoor on his love life.


Is this a lame attempt to quash the gay-rumors that have plagued him for a long long time?
Its just hard to imagine that any straight woman would actually fall for him. Man, perhaps. Woman, I can't imagine why she would do that to herself!

4 comments:

  1. There noses look same same, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shipli, ahahahahaha!! Now I can't stop looking at the noses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He must be delusional if he really thinks that ppl care about who he's involved with. Ppl can't get over their fascination with the Bachchan Parivar so he's nothing.

    I'd care if Kjo came out of the closet. I've been waiting for him to come out of the closet. That guy should admit who he is, Gays are cool now so it's not a biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, I agree...I know it is still taboo but he is such a powerful person thay maybe his coming out will help others.
    There is a certain image associated with Karan though - I mean, his movies have a wholesome family feel to it and perhaps his coming out will change the way people look at his films. Homosexuality still has a ways to go in India.

    ReplyDelete