Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Veena vs Ali



Remember Ali Zafar? He is the cute boy who I liked more than Imran in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.
So Ali is from Pakistan and I don't think he thinks very much of his country-woman, our very own drama-import Ms Veena Malik.

This is what he said in an interview - 

You have to understand that she's an individual and you can't judge the entire community on the basis of one person's behaviour. It's unfortunate...I think one should avoid controversies as long as possible, they may help you in the short run, but I don't think those who are talented need controversies to boost their career


Alright Veena, lets see what you got! I am sure you'll launch a tirade against Pakistani men and how women are mistreated and how hard you've worked (right!) and all that blah blah

2 comments:

  1. I don't think what he said was wrong. Any1 would've said that as a MAN or a WOman. I don't think it's about her but it's about all who use controversies to further their careers. This BITCH deserves this. HATE HER!



    And I am a WOman.

    BTW Pakistani men as very nice. There are some who are assholes but few Men from any race are assholes. You can't judge all men by a few assholes. O and My Daddy is a Gujrati Indian. My ex boyfriend was Pakistani. Aside from commitment issues he was great/sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, usually people like this don't get too far....they are in the spotlight for a while and then have to keep creating drama to stay there. They have no other talent

    ReplyDelete